That the kind of eye-rape that gets you from 0 to 60 in 3.2 seconds.
fuck me please.
i think i died
things that should be allowed to be used in essays:
- i shit you not
- you feel me
- no but get this
- i’m just sayin
- let me explain you a thing
- and yeah
This needs to be said
- Okay: Having a favorite member of a band and it being the lead singer.
- Not Okay: Disrespecting the other band members.
- Okay: Knowing only one song by the band
- Not Okay: Claiming you are their "biggest fan".
- Okay: Expressing that you think a band member is attractive.
- Not Okay: OMGZZZ LEMME HAVE YOUR BABIEZZZ. FUCKKK MEE BABYY.
- Okay: Not particularly liking a band member's love interest.
- Not Okay: Sending him/her hate messages.
- Okay: Not liking a band.
- Not Okay: Harassing the people who do like the band for no reason.
- Last thing: If someone's favorite song happens to be one of the more popular songs by the band, that does not make them any less of a fan. King For A Day, Weightless, Second & Sebring...(for example) are all incredible songs. If they weren't, then they wouldn't be singles. Don't say that someone isn't a "real fan" because they like one of those songs the best.
treysonnnng ’ DAYUUUM
Folow me ,